Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trevor's 3rd Grade Year


Trevor's 1st day of 3rd grade. He loved his teacher, Mrs. Crane. She was great for him because she showed him that he was smart and challenged him to do his best. He learned that learning is fun and exciting. He made 100s on almost all his tests.




Trevor wasn't feeling well so he came in my room to rest. I guess he felt well enough to try on the captain's hat and take a picture. I didn't notice it was him until I looked at the pictures when I got home.
Trevor loved to read. He had 15 minutes of silent reading each day. He got free Pizza Hut certificates from Book It. Christmas Musical. Notice Trevor is the one looking back instead of singing like the rest of the class.

Trevor's Field Day

Apparently, he was feeling the heat. Unfortunately, he decided to drink water that was probably from a communal bucket used for water games.



Trevor thought the year was fun. He made some good friends. He will miss them next year.

No comments: