Trevor, Josh, and Trent ready for the rodeo. We have never been to a rodeo here. This is Josh's first rodeo.
I guess you can tell Tatum's favorite part of the rodeo. Her fingers were blue from the cotton candy she licked off. This is is the clean version of her gluttony.
Things I learned at the rodeo:
1. Watch where you step.
2. My kids need cowboy boots, hats, and shirts.
3. It is hard for me to take a picture when we are sitting in a straight line.
4. It is better to come on a different day than family day unless you don't mind a child other than your own doing the following: pushing his mother on top of you, spilling a snow cone on your sweater, pulling your shirt up and exposing your bare back, stepping on your shirt,or screaming because he is exhausted and not very interested in cows.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a half way good time at the rodeo. You should come back to Texas sometime for a real rodeo!
Post a Comment