My parents came to visit us for a long weekend. Tatum and Grandma started cooking right away.
My parents brought Phase 10 Dice Game. 
Trevor taught us all how to play the new world Monopoly. He was excited to be the banker and use a credit card instead of money.
We went out to eat at a new seafood restaurant on the river front. It was even better than our favorite. Everyone loved their fried shrimp. .JPG)
The scary look.
The Sherry look. (I told Taylor not to mess up my dress because I was wearing it for Easter.)

Trevor's favorite game to play with my parents is Pennies From Heaven. Don't let the smiles fool you. They are all very competitive.
Taylor and Kiley played dress up. The preschool look.
It was nice to be with family. I am glad that next year Lisa's family will be with us, too.
1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had fun! I love, love, love the Sherry look!
Post a Comment