Trevor, Tatum, and I stayed at the Marriott River Center in San
Antonio for a long weekend.
My mom and sister met us there.
We were enjoying ourselves so much, that my dad decided to join us.

Lisa had to leave that night, so my mom took her place. All the speakers were fabulous-Brenda Warner, Lisa Whelchel, and Marilyn Meberg. My mom and I saw Amy Grant perform Friday night.
Before the concert, the golf cart Amy was riding in stopped right in front of me. I was so shocked, that I just stood there. Eventually, I was able to get my camera and take this shot as she rode off. I think she is smiling because she thought I had suffered a stroke, since I was just standing in the middle of the room staring at her for several minutes.
Tatum came to the last session with mom and I. We loved hearing Sandi Patti and Mandisa sing. We took our first pedicab. Our driver (do you call it a pedaler?) was so much fun. We were relived that he was able to get up the hill with us. We would have been a tad embarrassed to have had to get out and push.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to see Amy Grant up close and meet Lisa again! I wish I could have been there with you. Thank you for sharing your birthday with me. I had a great time. I love you!
Post a Comment