Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras this year was very exciting for us. We got invited to attend a ball.

I have only worn my hair up a few times-Russell and my first date when I was 15, Cotillion, and my wedding which was 20 years ago. I am glad I wore it up, but it will be the last time.
There were almost 3000 people at the ball. The theme was tickled pink because it was the 20th anniversary of the Krewe. Our table's theme was Barbie. Naomi did a fantastic job decorating the table. She is so creative and talented.
All the dances, music, giant confetti falling from the ceiling, table decorations, and costumes were so impressive. It was a fantastic ball! I am so grateful for the experience.



I had several students on the floats in the Children's parade.








What a fun Mardi Gras!

No comments: